Email campaigns can get you as high as 4200% ROI, made possible by the low spendings needed to run an email campaign. This means that Knowledgemill email management software can skyrocket your outcomes. However, keep in mind that each tool has distinct features that make it more or less appropriate for your industry.
Here is what you need to look for when choosing business email software:
- Delivery: The key role of email software is to make sure your professional emails don’t end up in spam folders.
- Management of contacts: Segmented emails generate higher open and click-through rates than campaigns sent to all users.
- CRM: If you are using customer relationship software, it is important to choose one that incorporates email.
- Mobile-friendliness: Over 60% of email opens occur on mobile, compared to 15% on desktop and 24% in a webmail client. For this reason, you should be able to design mobile-friendly messages.
- Response Handling: Software that allows for automated responses can help you manage a campaign’s timeline more effectively.
- Track performance: You have to analyze the efficiency of emails to change and improve your marketing strategy whenever necessary, so look for software that can help you with that.