If you have a good credit score and a stable income, you may be able to get a personal loan with a mortgage guarantee. This type of loan is available from many lenders, and the process is relatively simple. Here are few steps to getting a personal loan with a mortgage guarantee:
1. Review your options. You'll need to find a lender that offers personal loans with mortgage guarantees. There are many to choose from, and you can compare rates and terms online. If you want to know more about How to get personal loan with mortgage guarantee (also called prestamo personal con garantia hipotecaria in Spanish language) you may navigate here https://www.sersa.com.py
2. gather your documents. You'll need to provide the lender with your current monthly income, estimated monthly expenses, and your current debt-to-income ratio. You may also need to provide documentation of your credit score and recent financial statements.
3. submit an application. Once you've found a lender that meets your requirements, complete an application online or in person. Don't forget to include copies of all of your documents!
4. get approved. Lenders will review your application and may require additional documentation or additional information about your financial situation. If everything is in order, you should receive notification about the status of your application within days or weeks.
5. pay off your first loan payment. You'll want to start this process as soon as you can to avoid additional interest charges on the loan and your credit score may take a hit if you don't make payments on time.